While these disclaimers are necessary and important, please know that they are written in the spirit of our hope that you will find our website highly informative and of true benefit in your own journey toward greater health, happiness, and well-being.
1. The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only. It does not offer medical advice. Viewers should make their own independent inquiries and judgments before acting on any information it contains.
2. The website and its owners or agents are not entering a professional relationship with the viewer. Nor should the information provided be used as a substitute for needed care from a licensed health or mental health professional.
3. Energy Medicine is not a regulated medical practice or a practice that diagnoses or treats illnesses of body or mind, though it may be a complement to such practices.
4. Energy psychology is an umbrella term for a number of personal development approaches that focus on the meridians, the chakras, or other energy systems. As such, energy psychology is a derivative of energy medicine. Rather than diagnosing or treating illnesses of body or mind, these approaches target energy patterns in body and brain to optimize the person’s well-being. The best known energy psychology approaches are the Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and Thought Field Therapy (TFT).
5. Energy modalities are considered experimental by most members of the medical profession.
6. Testimonials and explanations on this website do not constitute guarantees, warranties, or predictions.
7. Classes, books, videos, other programs, and practitioners are listed on this website to inform the viewer of available resources. Energy Healing Source and its owners and agents accrue no liability based on the viewer’s uses of these resources.
8. Any exploration of one’s past or current difficulties—common practices within energy psychology as well as many other personal development approaches—may evoke disquieting memories or emotions. While these may be markers on the path of personal evolution, the individual undertaking such exploration assumes any and all associated risks.
9. Although the hands-on energy modalities presented on this website are widely viewed as non-invasive and benign interventions into the body’s energy system, any procedure that frees energies that have been blocked may cause mild reactions such as nausea, headaches, or temporary pains as the energies begin to move and reset themselves. While such reactions should be noted and common-sense assessments made, they often indicate that the procedures are working and benefits will persist after the discomfort has passed. It is also possible that a condition such as a cold or the flu was incubating, so it might appear that a cause-effect relationship was involved when it was actually a matter of coincidence.
10. The viewer of this website assumes any and all risks associated with using information it contains, agreeing to hold harmless Energy Healing Source, its owners, board members, employees, agents, and/or volunteers from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage, and/or injury that may occur out of the use of this website.
Information about medical conditions
This website may contain general information about medical conditions and treatments from time to time. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
Limitation of warranties
The medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. This site makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, this website does not warrant that:
- the medical information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the medical information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
- Professional assistance
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
Nothing in this medical disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Disclosure Policy for Product Reviews
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) requires the disclosure of any relationship that exists between one who endorses a product and the manufacturer or service provider of the product when writing a review about the product or service. Following are the guidelines that we adhere to:
We are not paid to do reviews on any products contained within this website. If there are links to a product in any of the reviews, a commission may be paid to us if you purchase the product. We will never write a review on a manufacturer’s product, nor will we promote a product, if we believe the product will not be beneficial to you.
Any commissions received as a result of our promotional efforts will not impact opinions on a product. If, through research and/or use of a product proves to be a benefit to the end-user, we will promote it. If not, we do not offer it.
The Federal Trade Commission considers it important for the consumer to understand the relationship between the product reviewer and the manufacturer of the product and, hence, has made this disclosure statement a requirement by law. Therefore, if you do not see a disclosure policy as part of a review of a product on a website, the one who is reviewing the product may be in violation of the law.