Quantum healing, or quantum energy healing, is a natural healing method that promotes healing for all sorts of things, from the balancing of the organ and the glands, healing injuries, the reduction of pain, and much more.
Quantum energy healing focuses on giving the body back its energy balance in order to facilitate healing without having to resort to medical interventions such as surgery or medications.
Quantum energy healing is based on similar principles of other alternative energy healing practices, such as Reiki Therapy and sound healing. There are some minor differences, though, such as how the practitioner uses breathing techniques and exercises to prepare himself or herself before the session begins.
The main idea behind quantum energy healing is that the human body has the natural ability to heal itself. Every person has a different experience with healing, pain, and the relation with his or her own body.
Quantum healing supporters believe that to facilitate your healing, your body must be in mental/physical/spiritual balance. In addition, they believe in treating the body holistically. They believe that diet and exercise play just as important a role in healing as treatments do.
The benefits of quantum touch healing extend beyond physical healing facilitation; supporters of quantum energy healing methods believe that you can better deal with circumstances in your life, such as relationships, your job, and money.
Benefits of Quantum Healing
To have success in treatment and long-term effects, you must be very clear on your intended outcome of quantum healing. What do you want to release from your body? What do you want to change or create for yourself? This clarity of intent and belief in the process is essential to creating change that will endure. Medical research proves that the most important part of healing is the person’s own belief and expectations.
When you begin your quantum energy healing sessions with the right intentions and mindset, here are some of the expected benefits:
- Stress reduction, relief from anxiety and negative thoughts
- A reduction in physical pain
- Skeletal Alignment
- Relief from emotional traumas
- Faster recovery time from injury or sickness
- Higher energy and enthusiasm
- Deep relaxation
- Better sleep
- A release from energy blocks in the mind, spirit, and body
- Improved eyesight
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Stabilization of mood
- Reduction or elimination of depression
- Peace and well being
- A sense of joy
- Self confidence
- Clarity in your purpose in life
Energy Healing Techniques
There are many energy healing methods to choose from. The best way to choose the quantum energy healing that is right for you is to find out what each type of healing is, and choose the one that you think will benefit you the best. Here is a list of some of the energy healing techniques available to you with a brief description of each.
- Acupressure – The treatment of symptoms by applying pressure to certain pressure points in the body.
- Akashic records – compilation of mystical knowledge encoded in a non-physical plane of existence.
- Angel readings – Based on the belief that each human has one or multiple angels connected with him and speaks to him through angel cards.
- Aromatherapy – The use of essential oils to alter a person’s mood, health, cognitive function, and mind.
- Astrological counseling – Counseling based on the client’s astrological sign.
- Biofeedback – The practice of becoming aware of the physiological functions using instruments that provide information on the activity of the systems, with the goal of being able to manipulate them.
- Chakra balancing – The act of balancing the body’s 8 chakras, or spinning vortexes of light. Clairavoyants and yogis are the ones who can see chakras.
- Color therapy – Light in the form of color is used to balance the client’s energy.
- Craniosacral therapy – Involves the therapist placing their hands on the client, which allows them to “tune into the craniosacral rhythm”.
- Crystal therapy – The use of crystals of different colors (and therefore having different qualities) to heal the patient.
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) – The client focuses on a specific topic while the therapist taps on “end points of the body’s meridians”.
- Thought Field Theraphy – Chiefly the same as EFT, but the body can be touched anywhere along the meridians.
- Iridology – The studying of the iris (the colored part of the eye) to determine specific areas of deficiency in the body.
- Kinesiology – The study of how the body moves, with an emphasis on how this movement could have been triggered by underlying issues.
- Laser therapy – The use of various lasers in diagnosis of, treatment of, and therapy for various ailments.
- Magnetic therapy – The use of static magnetic fields. The underlying claim is that subjecting certain areas of the body to high-powered magnets will benefit the body.
- Meditation – The practice of sitting alone or with a group and either clearing the mind or focusing intent. The belief is that meditation can help to clear mental clutter, raise the vibrational level of the person, or achieve enlightenment.
- Polarity therapy – An energy-based, holistic approach to therapy that includes diet, exercise, bodywork, and lifestyle to restore and maintain proper energy flows.
- Pranic healing – A system of no-touch healing through cleansing and energizing the aura.
- Raindrop therapy – The application of essential oils through massage and flex techniques.
- Reflexology – The application of pressure to certain pressure points in the hands and feet to relieve pain and promote healing to areas of the body.
- Shamanic healing – A priest or priestess uses magic to heal.
- Sound therapy – The use of healing, soothing sounds to increase the body’s vibrations, bringing their bodies into harmony. The belief is that this will help to relieve the body of physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual ailments.
- Therapeutic Touch – (aslo called Therapeutic No Touch Therapy) Therapy where practitioners enter a semi-meditative state and hold hands just above the patient to promote healing.
- Theta healing – A holistic healing technique that uses quantum physics to access healing energy vibrations.
- Qigong – A Chinese system of using breathing techniques, meditation, and physical exercise to promote wellbeing and balanced living.